Answered By: Camden County College Library Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017 Views: 83
Answered By: Camden County College Library
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017 Views: 83
Students may use a study room for up to 3 hours. Here are the procedures:
- Rooms may be used for up to 3 hours at a time.
- There are no renewals. You may ask for a new room after waiting a half-hour.
- Fines will be charged for use over the 3 hour limit.
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first-serve basis to students with a current CCC Library card.
- Study rooms cannot be reserved.